Literature request

Lara Waite lwaite at bidmc.harvard.edu
Wed May 14 12:05:46 EST 1997

Try contacting the association itself.  I have a membership application
and on it has the address as:

Educational Audiology Association
4319 Ehrlich Rd.
Tampa, FL  33624
No phone listed.

Or try your local state chapter if there is one.

I believe Noel Matkin is at the U of Arizona.

They may have extra copies of past articles.

Good Luck

LW