Literature request

Lois J. Barin barin.2 at osu.edu
Tue May 13 10:22:01 EST 1997

Is anyone on this newsgroup familiar with the Educational Audiol Assoc
Newsletter?  I'm trying to track down an article by Anderson and Matkin
entitled "Relationship of degree of longterm hearing loss to psychosocial
impact and educational needs" from 1991. (Volume 8)

This publication is not available from any regional resources through Ohio
State's inter-library loan (this is a first in ten years!).

Any pointers to where I might be able to locate this would be greatly
appreciated!    Authors OR the paper.

Thanks in advance.

Lois Barin