Williams Pro FM Transmitter for sale

Peter Ferrand petef at sprynet.com
Sat May 3 16:39:07 EST 1997

I'm  an amateur radio operator and in among some equipment I recently
bought was a Williams Sound Corp. Professional Auditory Assistance FM
Transmitter, model PPA T4.

This model has digital tuning and runs off the 120VAC house mains, no
literature or matching receivers included. Works on the 76 MHz band.

Seems to work OK, but I have no use for it.

I would like to sell this item so it can help someone and I can pay
part of the cost of the new transmission I just had to put in my car.

If you are interested, or know someone who might be, e-mail or call
(603)889-1067.

Thanks,
-Pete