New Hearing Aids

Jeffrey Sirianni audioman at HCTC.NET
Tue Jun 24 00:04:30 EST 1997

Bob Wood <bwood at netcom.com> responds:

>Sounds high to me for the Senso, I know a semi-retired dispenser
>who will fit local chapter SHHH members with the Senso for
>$1600 / ear. He wears a pair of them himself, so has a lot of
>programming experience. You can use that for reference.

As moderator, I need to step in here to ask that person not disclose
prices in this group.  I do not discourage comparison of prices, but
the prices that are used by audiologists vary significantly depending
on services provides along with the devices as well as geographic area.

In addition, the administrator of BIOSCI/BIONET discourage and prohibit
the use of this newsgroup for price discussion of products.  If you would
like to compare prices, please do so via personal email.

I can hear the rumbleing of persons who do not agree with me on this and
I please urge you to resist any backlash replies that imply that I am
censoring free and open discussion.  Discussion of prices was something
that the BIOSCI/BIONET administrators strictly prohibit when I started
this newsgroup and I feel compelled to obey their rules.

Thank you all for your understanding.