Re; hearing aid for dog

Jeffrey Sirianni audioman at HCTC.NET
Wed Jun 18 01:08:47 EST 1997

pinkey43 at pop.ma.ultranet.com writes:

>Hi
>I was wondering if anyone knew about hearing aids for dogs, my 12 year
>old golden retreiver is going deaf and I would like to see if anything
>can be done.
>Sharon

This thread has brought a smile to my face.  Thanks to all who have offered
advice and experience.

Some of my thoughts as I was reading the responses....

- Did I forget to take "Veterinary Audiology" in graduate school?....

- I'd love to see a dog work the remote control.....

- I wonder if a dog is concerned about vanity?......

Just some strange thoughts... Keep up the good work....

Jeff