hearing aid for dog

Lois J. Barin barin.2 at osu.edu
Tue Jun 17 10:39:33 EST 1997

In article <33A68609.EBF at pop.ultranet.com> pinkey43 at pop.ultranet.com writes:

>Hi
>I was wondering if anyone knew about hearing aids for dogs, my 12 year
>old golden retreiver is going deaf and I would like to see if anything
>can be done.
>Sharon

Hi, Sharon -

About 5 or 6 years ago, there was an article about hearing aids for dogs in
Discover magazine, I think?  The largest problem, they reported, was that the
dog ate the hearing aid.

Let me see if I can find the exact reference for that article.  Maybe someone
else on the group recalls the article better than me?

Lois