Unitron US80 FM boots

Jeffrey Sirianni audioman at HCTC.NET
Sun Jun 15 01:11:54 EST 1997

barin.2 at osu.edu (Lois J. Barin) writes:

>Is that other company by any chance Sonovation?  I'm not really familiar
with
>Unitron's system, but just had the opportunity to read the lit on the
>upcoming Phonak system that looks equally impressive - with the tiny boot
and >a fairly small microphone/transmitter.  It's out now, I think.  At
least the >rep had one he showed me on a recent visit.

I was at the office today and saw that it is indeed AVR Sonovation.  The
joint venture is called Unicom.  The first model will fit the US80, but
they are developing the boot for the smaller size BTE's (ie. ICON series).

I know that there are some lurchers from Unitron out there.  Please don't
feel afraid to chime in on this.  Just don't post an advertisement or slam
another product that is out on the market.  People want to hear what folks
at Unitron have to say about this product.

Jeff