Unitron US80 FM boots

Jeffrey Sirianni audioman at HCTC.NET
Thu Jun 12 22:34:06 EST 1997

zuller at argoscomp.com (Dana Zuller) writes:

>We are considering purchasing the Unitron US80 FM boots (and transmitter)
>that recently came to market for our 7-y/o son. Has anyone had any
>experience with them?

This product was originally released at the AAA convention in Salt Lake
City in 1996, although it has not been available for purchase until now.

My first impressions on the product were that I was impressed in that a
single boot could be used with a relatively small transmitter rather than
a large receiver and transmitter units.  The development of this product
is a join venture between Unitron and and another company (if anyone knows
the other compnay, please advise), but from what I heard in Fort Lauderdale
at AAA 1997 was that they have been fighting over the rights to this product.

I am looking forward to getting my pediatric patients using Unitron ICON
aids into these devices.  If anyone is using this product, please contribute
your thoughts into the group.

Jeff