bicross eyeglass aid

Gary Holland gary at gholland.demon.co.uk
Wed Jul 30 03:01:13 EST 1997

In article <33DDBAD6.5D10 at netins.net>, HearWHAC <hearwhac at netins.net>
writes
>Keith Felgemacher wrote:
>> Anybody know of a manufacturer for eyeglass bicross unit other than
>> Telex?  Looking specifically for eyeglass model.

There are many different instruments available in the UK which may be
used as BICROS with spectacles. The Austrian manufacturer Viennatone do
a whole range, Bruckhoff, who I think are German make a very discrete
unit and I have recently fitted a number of clients with BICROS Widex
SENSO digital aids, including the directional C9 adapted to spectacles
very succesfully. I would be surprised if these were not available in
the USA.

Gary Holland
--
The Hearing Care Centre