Bone Conduction Amplification

Gregory Simon gsimon at pacbell.net
Mon Jul 14 23:09:14 EST 1997

I have an interesting case and I wondered what thoughts may be out there re:
my patient.  I have fit a three year old with binaural BTE's for a maximum
conductive loss.  Both ears have some physical anomalies which have made the
earmold situation difficult.  This child will have surgery to re-construct his
outer and middle ears within the next five years.  I am wondering  if anyone
has any thoughts on use of Bone Conduction aids versus BTE's

Ellen Simon
gsimon at pacbell.net

Gregory Simon

gsimon at pacbell.net