Digital Hearing aid

user at sig.below user at sig.below
Sun Jul 13 08:57:22 EST 1997

On Sat, 12 Jul 1997 21:09:21 -0400, Ramjee Raghavan
<Rag742 at worldnet.att.net> wrote:

+I recently read an article in the Wall Street Journal on digital hearing
+aid and how great they are. Since I use a regular behind the ear aid (
+Oticon for over 20 years) I checked with my hearing aid dispenser( in
+NJ) regarding these. She mentioned OTICON  makes pretty good digital
+ones and most of her clients are extremely happy with the digital.
+However, since I need a powerful model she thinks OTICON will be
+marketing these in January or Feb 1998. Can any one recommend any other
+digital hearing aids avaialble now that can be comparable to high power
+Oticon. Thanks.

Widex Senso, BTE model C-18.

http://www.widexusa.com/

Bob Wood