Looking for information.

Andrew J. Fallon afallon at trip.net
Sat Aug 30 13:45:19 EST 1997

Can anyone recommend a book on interoperative monitoring. More so
focussing on the techniques used and the criteria used to evaluate. Im a
recent graduate and this was a subject that was glanced over. Now that
I'm employed one of the physicians has expressed an interest in me
coming into the OR with him (Scary, no?). So I'm trying to "bone up" on
this topic. Any info would be appreciated.

	Drew
--
Andrew J. Fallon | Each Day I Beat my  own
afallon at trip.net | previous record for the
http://www.geocities.com/SouthBeach/2020/index.html
http://wwp.mirabilis.com/1743043