Auditory Processing Deficit

Ronald Blue rcb5 at classic.msn.com
Thu Aug 21 21:34:14 EST 1997

Not an easy question.  Consider a radio viberating under the forearm and
listening to the same station normally.  If Correlational Opponent-Processing
model is correct you should have some improvement.
As far as I know there are no hearing aids using this procedure, nor
any research to support the idea.
Ron Blue
COP theory at http://www.neutronicstechcorp.com at Enticy Press.