IUBio Biosequences .. Software .. Molbio soft .. Network News .. FTP

Audiologist confuse me - Which Aid for me?

Hear boy hearboy at aol.com
Wed Aug 20 22:03:15 EST 1997

hi- audiologists confuse me too(&i am one) so dont feel bad.   basing what
i'm going to say on your audiogram only , if u were coming to see me i'd
advise a cic with class d circuit. i'm not big on k-amps and i dont
consider u a digital candidate (at least where they are now) but the cic
will give you (left ear only btw) extra highs and more comfort.  pressure
doesnt have to be a problem as they can be vented. that's how  i'd go. get
a trial period and an audiologist who u can talk to.   good luck.


More information about the Audiolog mailing list

Send comments to us at biosci-help [At] net.bio.net