Hearing Therapy

Sandra and Dan Hobson danhobson at netins.net
Sun Aug 17 08:16:28 EST 1997

Am not sure what hearing therapy entails in England.  So if you could send
a course description we could perhaps comment more appropriately.  About 2
years ago I had a lovely lady from Oxford stay with us who did
speechreading tutoring and was paid by the government for her services.
Generally, here in the States audiologists have not been reimbursed for
aural rehab therapy, but the speech pathologists have. ( If there is a way
for audiologists to be paid, please give details!!!)  SMILE!  Sandra Hobson