Severe hearing loss/autism: How to treat?

zepolv zepolv at ibm.net
Mon Aug 4 17:43:17 EST 1997

Thanks for the suggestion that the autism site might have something to
offer regarding hearing loss and the best treatment in a person with
autism.  I found lots of information relating to auditory training and
auditory integration, but was unable to find anything pertaining to
hearing loss.

If I missed something, please let me know; meanwhile, I'll continue
looking through the site.