Sound Sites WANTED!!

Audio Services spotshoppe at webaccess.net
Sat Aug 2 19:19:36 EST 1997

* *Do You Know Of A GREAT Audio Or Sound Site* *

VoiceART(tm) is designing our NEW worldwide site which will
be designed as "The Sound Source Site" for all audio related sites!!!

-----------------------
VoiceART(tm) is the clip art of the audio world, and will be going
retail ' worldwide ' this September 97. We will lay down the path
which will "revolutionize" the way consumers use audio on the www.

We are seeking "Interesting" sound site links to feature on our
global VoiceART(tm) site and product line.

We invite you to nominate your favorite site for our directors and
producers to review including your name and email address to our
headquarters in Colorado USA @

spotshoppe at webaccess.net

Voice-On,

The VoiceART(tm) Team.