Starkey Hearing Aids

mikey gandalf at infi.net
Mon Sep 30 16:35:50 EST 1996

I have been fitting CIC's for 4 years, both the Philips XP and a prototype
developed here in Roanoke by Gary Ward (now deceased) at Emtech Labs. Their
life is slightly less than that of a canal aid, and I so tell my patients.
If they choose a CIC I support them and tell them what they can expect.
Questioning other professionals' motives, particularly with a snide remark
at their ethics is a low blow, and I will not let it pass.

mikey (%^)

Loren Randolph <Loren.Randolph at m.cc.utah.edu> wrote in article
<52olap$rim at news.cc.utah.edu>...