Starkey Hearing Aids

mikey gandalf at infi.net
Sun Sep 29 20:27:58 EST 1996

Perhaps you find it difficult to be honest. I, sir, do not. I also do not
recommend washing machines. I reserve my recommendations to my professional
expertise. If you are unable to separate yourself from greed and bias, I
suggest you find another line of work. The vast majority of audiologists
with whom I associate would find it extremely offensive to be compared to
appliance salesmen, or to those who find ways to convince their patients to
buy something they do not need.

mikey (%^)

HearWHAC <HearWHAC at netins.net> wrote in article
<52fg07$pa3 at insosf1.netins.net>...
> Michael Ridenhour writes:
> >...I demonstrate all the appropriate types of hearing aids
> >available, with an honest appraisal of how the course of their
functioning
> >life might go.
>
> Just one comment: how reliable and objective is our "honest appraisal"?
Or
> might we be just a "teeny" bit biased by the experiences each of us have
> had? (It sure is easy to sell CIC's!)
>
> In 1955 we purchased a washing machine solely on the basis of a "Best
Buy"