hyperacusis

Christine Tlougan minuet at VISI.COM
Thu Sep 26 21:20:12 EST 1996

At 11:31 PM 9/26/96 GMT, Eric wrote:
>I have some questions about hyperacusis:

<SNIP>
>--  Eric Smith   erc at cinenet.net

One of the best places to start would be with the Hyperacusis Network. They
have a web page at:

        http://www.visi.com/~minuet/hearing/hyperacusis

or by e-mail to:  Sam at ucla.edu

Their mail address is:  The Hyperacusis Network
                        444 Edgewood Drive
                        Green Bay, WI  54302-4873

The following information if from the introduction on the page  /ntwkdesc.html :

"What is the Hyperacusis Network?

"The Hyperacusis Network consists of individuals who have a common goal - to
share information and support each other knowing fully well that our
condition at this time is not curable. As a network, we work at ways to
improve our condition and educate the medical community about hyperacusis,
recruitment and hyperacute hearing. There are no membership fees to receive
the network news letter although donations are greatly appreciated to help
defray costs of paper, printing, postage, photocopy repairs and long
distance phone calls."

Good luck!

Christine
editor, IHR
  Christine Tlougan                          minuet at visi.com
               Visit the IHR at our new location:
              http://www.visi.com/~minuet/hearing/
        Proud host of The Hyperacusis Network Home Page!