infomed workload measurement system

Maxianne Berger maxib at CAM.ORG
Tue Sep 17 14:52:57 EST 1996

The administrative powers that be have yet again changed *how* we are to
account for our time.  Are there any Canadian audiologists out there who
are using the infomed system? If so, some idea of your expanded categories
within the more familiar ident/diagn/rehab main ones would be *hugely*
appreciated.

Many thank yous ...

Maxianne Berger, for herself and for her colleagues
at The Montreal General Hospital