Starkey Hearing Aids

Gary Gams Higgins at DEDOT.COM
Sun Sep 15 14:13:08 EST 1996

First I'll assume your speaking about my post... I think you should read
my post again...What I said was "As to style...Well that’s as personal
to each individual as clothing...The limitations may be due to her type
of loss but a competent Dispenser will help with that...I can say that
the CIC's have a higher rate of breakdown and warn patients
accordingly...Many don't care as the idea of an aid that can't be seen
is very appealing from a vanity perspective...First time user's tend to
be as concerned with the looks as much as the hearing improvement" The
only negative point was the breakdown rate which I also said my patients
don't seem to care about...I agree ther are pros and cons to any hearing
aid I just want them to know as much as possible before the
purchase...GG/also Mr Higgins