Information on Jobs

KalaKarp kalakarp at aol.com
Sat Sep 7 14:03:09 EST 1996

My name is Erin Marino, and I am currently a student at the University of
South Florida.  I graduate in May and am applying to graduate school.  I
am interested in finding out about possible jobs and internships.  If
anyone could help me out or point me in the right direction to where I can
begin looking for information I would greatly appreciate it!  Thanks.

Reply to:  emarino at chuma.cas.usf.edu