sending messages to bionet.audiology (fwd)

Jeffrey G. Sirianni sirianni at UTS.CC.UTEXAS.EDU
Thu Sep 5 22:50:28 EST 1996

{From personal email account}

If anyone has any comments or suggestions, please reply via personal email
to Francois Bergeron.....

>> To: francois.bergeron at crsfa.ulaval.ca
>> Subject: Re: sending messages to bionet.audiology (fwd)

>> If you are using an email program to download bionet.audiology posts, try
>> reply email to
>>
>> audiolog at net.bio.net
>>
>> If you are using a newsgroup reader program, you may have to look into
>> the program set-up to see why you replies to the group are not posting.

>Thank you for your fast reply ! I used the email address with no problem,
>but still have problems posting to the newsgroup. When I post a message,
>the software confirms that the posting is OK, but I never see it when I
>read the newsgroup. I am using Microsoft Internet Exporer 3.0, Internet
>Mail, Internet News and have not changed any default setting except the
>message encoding from mime to uuencode. Is there any other change in the
>set-up to be done ?
>
>Francois Bergeron

* Jeff Sirianni, M.A., CCC-A           *
* Sound Advice / R.G. Delaney, M.D.    *
* 710 Water Street / Suite 404         *
* Kerrville, TX  78028                 *
* (210) 896-1433                       *
* (210) 896-1440 FAX                   *
* sirianni at uts.cc.utexas.edu           *
* jgsaudio at aol.com                     *