Configuring Software for Programable HA Systems?

George Cire gcire at icsi.net
Tue Sep 3 22:23:52 EST 1996

I would be interested in hearing from any one who has attempted to
upgrade to Windows 95 from Windows 3.1 and whether or not there have
been incompatiability problems configuring and running 3M/Sonar Model
80 DOS adn/or SoundPro software (windows based)?

I had such a day today.  Just recieved a new Gateway Laptop 133Mhz
with Win 95 and tried to install 3m/Sonar Model 80 software (DOS
based)and SoundPro with the assistance of their in-house support
person who BTW is in my opinion, very good.  After several attemps, we
were unsuccessful and plan a conference call to Tech support at
Gateway tomorrow in the PM.

Does any of this sound familiar?  Also BTW, I successfully installed
the Siemens CONNEXX and Phonak PFG ver 4.0 so today wasen't a total
blow-out!

Any info or comments would be welcome, Thanks.

George Cire
Victoria Regional Hearing Center
Victoria, TX
gcire at icsi.net