digital hearing aids

Gary Gams Higgins at DEDOT.COM
Mon Sep 2 09:43:26 EST 1996

Although were not using the Senso, we are using the DigiFocus...I see no
significant time difference in either...What is it about Resound you
find time consuming?...We offer almost all major programmable
instruments and find most of them to do an excellent job...Each has it's
pulse's and minus's...I find that by taking a detailed history of the
patient can help to narrow down to a few and then discuss those
particular instruments in more detail to then fit a demo...Then of
course this method might fail completely and we begin all over...As to
the issue of expense, I find that if I can demonstrate an instrument
that meets a good degree of their needs than money is not really an
issue...GG