defining hyperacusis

Joseph Danto danto at yu1.yu.edu
Tue Oct 22 04:13:29 EST 1996

I just read your post on your patient.  I've seen this complaint in
several of the children referred to me for central processing defecits.
It's been anecdotally corroborated by colleagues in the Lang/Learning
trenches who work with this children.  You may waant to look in this area.
You are correct in associating with autism as well...

No specific numbers for you though.  This is just a "yeah,..I see that
too!"

Joe

Joseph Danto, Ph.D.
Professor & Program Director