Musicians' earplugs

Jack Homa ESP at usa.net
Tue Oct 15 10:18:23 EST 1996

In article <53ke3a$8lh at newsbf02.news.aol.com> Kimberski,
kimberski at aol.com writes:
>Subject: Musicians' earplugs
>From: Kimberski, kimberski at aol.com
>Date: 10 Oct 1996 23:14:50 -0400
>>I am interested in finding some good musicians' earplugs.  I recently
>began working as a dispensing audiologist, so I have a lot to discover.
>Thanks!

Contact Precision Audiotronics @ 1800-711-7317 or check out their WEB
pages @ http://precisionweb.com.  They make musician plugs AND musicians'
in-the-ear monitor systems.  Talk to Gene Blankenship.

AND, if you need to dispense hearing protection for people who shoot
guns, contact me at the address below

Jack Homa

    * * * * Electronic Shooters Protection * * * *
    Specializing in Electronic Hearing Protection

		 http://www.americaoutdoors.com/esp

    800-767-7791 * 303-456-8964 * 303-456-7179 FAX