Advice anyone?

yonisch at netvision.net.il yonisch at netvision.net.il
Thu Oct 10 02:06:44 EST 1996

My job requires me to wear headphones for extended periods of time - usually
2-5 hours runing although the sound is gennerally at low volumes I am worried
about posible damage to my hearing. Can anyone explain the risk - how long I
should allow my ears to "rest" betwen shifts etc.? Does the freaquency of the
sound play a role in the efects on the ear?
	Thanks,
		Seth.