PLEASE READ!!!!!!!

A.E.T. mrnsrvyr at esslink.com
Tue Oct 8 23:50:49 EST 1996

To All That Responded To My Previous Request For Information

	About five weeks ago I asked for information regarding hearing
aids for my grandfather.  You may recall that he called and made an
appointment with Miracle Ear.  After reading your many responses I
contacted Miracle Ear and postpoponed the appointment.  I took everyones
advice and had my grandfather see an E.N.T.  She gave him a thorough
exam and cleaned his ears (wax buildup).  We then made an appointment
with a certfied audiologist and I was really impressed.  Once again a
thorough test and recommendation that since he could not afford two
hearing aids at this time he should get one to start.  I agreed that by
purchasing and trying one, he would get used to using and caring for a
hearing aid.  He has large hands and poor control so we decided on the
larger in the ear design.  Well, he loves the hearing aid, hears better
than I can remember, no longer has the television so loud the neighbors
complain and I don't have to holler at him while conversing.  After three
week he is well adjusted to using the device and we plan to have him get
another one in January.   THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!   AL