hyperacusis

Steve C steve927 at ix.netcom.com
Mon Oct 7 13:28:40 EST 1996

>>What about hyper-recruitment (see above comment)?  Can one say that a
patient showing hyper-recruitment shows some signs of hyperacusis?<<

Hi Jeff,

	Isn't recruitment defined as hyperacusis with sensorineural hearing
loss?

	Would a positive reading on a Metz test indicate a sensitivity, and
then the proper word for the individual is then used?

Steve
Tinnitus w/ Recruitment as per Metz test

p.s. If I'm wrong, please correct me as all I've learned about this
mosquito that lives in both ears has been on the Net (g).