Vestibular research?

mike heardoc1 at ix.netcom.com
Mon Oct 7 00:53:27 EST 1996

I'm looking for Ph.D. programs with emphasis in vestibular research.
Does anybody have any listings or source that I can look up programs
and see what research they are doing. It's a long process going through
each school, I'd like to cut to the chase and only focus on programs
that I know they are doing vestibular research. Any help is much
appreciated, feel free to e-mail me.

thanks in advance,
Mike