Hearing aids & stethescopes

Roving Reporter Tlshell at concentric.net
Tue Oct 1 10:46:26 EST 1996

There are stethoscopes developed for people with hearing loss; that might
work better than trying to fuss with a hearing aid. I sympathise, I have
had the same trouble with in the ear aids and trying to fuss with those
stupid headsets that are made for people in public places to hear speeches.
(Sennheiser??) (sp?)
* Therese Shellabarger    -    tlshell at concentric.net *
*        http://www.concentric.net/~tlshell/          *
* En Ring er over dem alle, En Ring kan finde de andre
* En Ring kan bringe dem alle, i morket laenke dem alle
* I Mordors land, hvor skygger ruge.      - JRR Tolkien