The words we use matter

mikey gandalf at infi.net
Wed Nov 20 23:37:03 EST 1996

You are not the arbiter of taste, Gorga. Neither are you the Gestapo. I
will say what I like, how I like. This is the internet. It is the wild and
wooly West in its present manifestation, not a debating society. At least I
use my name, and not a nom de plume, which many others in this group use.
Check out the sigs yourself sometime.

My views are strongly held. My complaint is not about the Au.D., or a
moderated forum. I just despise ninny-nannies and whiners, which these two
physician's assistants, Dybala and Sirianni are . My name is on my posts.
Simply don't download them if they offend your sense of political
correctness.

BTW, I question your "strong" belief in freedom of speech.

Michael

Michael Gorga <GORGA at BoysTown.ORG> wrote in article <69505 at BoysTown.ORG>...