Any Job Postings?

ssimp10496 at aol.com ssimp10496 at aol.com
Thu Nov 21 00:40:38 EST 1996

I look in this newsgroup frequently to see if there are any openings at
any major Universities in the U.S.  My husband is an Audiologist with a
Ph.D and CCC-A and is well known in Michigan, but we're looking to move to
someplace hopefully a little warmer than MI, but only to a school that
will allow him to do environmental audiology as part of the job
description.  If anyone knows of any open positions please E-mail me at
SSimp10496 and we'll look them over.

Thanks for your time!

Sharon