Virtual Corporation

Robert Pluta rpluta at GTE.NET
Tue Nov 19 18:22:08 EST 1996

At 6:33 PM -0800 11/13/96, Sallie Frye wrote:

>We have been informed that Virtual has told its representatives that
>the company has closed down.  We don't have any more information than
>that.  Does anyone know anything more about this situation?

I hate rumors so I called Virtual today. Spoke with John who,
unfortunately, confirmed that the business is indeed closed.

There is a hopeful possibility that Macintosh support may be picked up by
another company. I was told to keep an eye on the usual journals/rags for
further info.

Rob Pluta               "The truth is the light, the light is the way,
Brandon, FL 33511       the less folks know, the more they have to say."
PGP Public Key at:      --The Remains, c.1966
http://home1.gte.net/rpluta/index.htm