AFA's Au.D.

mikey gandalf at infi.net
Sun Nov 17 17:29:57 EST 1996

You really ought to get a law degree, Paul. You are such a legal expert.
You may be one of those guys who would turn in to the local board a fellow
audiologist who disagreed with you on this issue, in order to prove
yourself right. You are like are the thought police. Madame LaFarge and
all. Must be hell being so worried about other people's affairs all the
time. You must stay up late at night.

I apologize to you, Jeff. You are so worried about people disagreeing about
anything. But that's life, guy! When the dybala's take over, we all suffer
and our patients have no one with compassion to watch over them. The only
one's left are those who care only about themselves and their precious
"rightness" and their overweening pride.
If I were to get the AuD, Paul Dybala would not stand in my way. I got deep
pockets. He'd better have! He will need his legal talent and a battery of
lawyers to defend him against a charge of slander and anti-competitive
practices.
--

mikey (%^)

dybala at utdallas.edu wrote in article <56m044$g36 at utdallas.edu>...

<19961109202700.PAA21000 at ladder01.news.aol.com>

> > Guess you don't have Dr. Golf or Rug Doctor in your benighted state.
>
> > Your loss.
> > --
>
> > mikey (%^)
>
> > audmcl at aol.com wrote in article
> > <19961109202700.PAA21000 at ladder01.news.aol.com>...
> > > Don't need a law degree in NJ to know that you cannot use the title
> > > "doctor" in NJ unless it is earned from an institution accredited to
> > > confer a doctorate.  The wording on this is so simple that even a
Ph.D.