FW: Hipro & Noah HA Fitting software/har

Perkins, Dave PerkinsD at mail.welchallyn.com
Mon Nov 11 09:09:28 EST 1996

Tony,

I work at Grason Stadler Inc and recently attended a NOAH training session
in preparation of our, now released, NOAH compatible audiometric driver. Our
driver works with our GSI 10, GSI 16 & GSI 61 audiometers.
Relative to your comments, I was duly impressed with the robust modules that
were installed on the systems our group worked with. I was the only person
in attendence that was not affiliated with a Hearing Aid manufacturer. There
was multiple systems, half with Win 3.1 NT & half with Win `95, that had
NOAH and modules from each of the represented HA companies installed onto
these networked machines. There were 9 HA companies represented at this
meeting. We each took turns operating the fitting modules and Audi-Link
drivers and not one crashed during the course. We had a variety of
audiometers interfaced as well as a universal interface box for programming
Hearing Aids. We did not actually program hearing aids but did work the
system as far as could be without doing so.
In summary, this person was quite amazed at the smooth operation of a very
complicated, integrated system.

Randy Veillette
Grason Stadler Inc