AFA's Au.D.

mikey gandalf at infi.net
Fri Nov 8 01:51:59 EST 1996

I am interested more in your legal status than your doctoral status. Do you
have a degree and license as an attorney? I read your opinions about what
you think is illegal, but I see no licensure or degreed legal status noted
in your letter. I think before I listen to a letter from someone who uses
all capital letters to say that something is illegal, that he ought to
confirm his own licensure as an expert in the law.
--

Michael Ridenhour

dybala at utdallas.edu wrote in article <55tvpi$q6 at utdallas.edu>...