Job opportunities in San Antonio, Texas?

evelyn sowles hbcsc202 at DEWEY.CSUN.EDU
Thu May 23 03:11:25 EST 1996

My name is Evelyn Allen-Sowles and I am a graduate student in audiology
at California State University, Northridge.  I will be graduating in
December and I am looking for employment in San Antonio and other
surrounding areas.  I have had training at many different sites.  I have
worked at the VA in Sepulveda, California for 10 months as an audiology
trainee and I will be working there over the summer as well.  I have also
completed two audiology clinics on campus and have recently completed an
externship at House Ear Institute Children's Auditory and Research
Evaluation Center.  I have experience with ABR, OAE's, amplification,
diagnostics and some experience with ENG testing.  If anyone knows of any
CFY opportunities, please email me at hbcsc202 at huey.csun.edu.

Thank you in advance,

Evelyn Allen-Sowles