any audiology-college *Clinics* in NYC?

vinylot vinylot at panix.com
Sun May 19 23:15:14 EST 1996

Any suggestions for *free* or "sliding-scale" clinic(s)
in NYC? I have no insurance nor much $$.

I have developed light T and want an audiology exam.
I don't mind if students or graduate interns do the exam.

I am a semi-retired Club DJ and my involvement in the music biz
and "club scene" would make for some interesting research!

I have also been exposed to mucho steady-state noise in the past year!

Any specific leads appreciated.

Don't forget to wear your protection! <G>

John Hall