Widex Senso Digital Hearing Aid

Ken Burgess kenburg at io.org
Sun May 19 02:14:34 EST 1996

A few questions from a paying customer:

How much will a Widex Senso Digital Hearing Aid cost me?
I am willing to pay for the best, but not if the benefits are only marginal.

Is the aid an ITE, ITC, or CIC?

Other than the Senso, does Widex produce any other aids?

I gather that Resound is a major player in the hearing aid industry.
How far away are they from producing a digital aid?

Jeffrey G. Sirianni wrote:

>I sure like the feedback prevention mechanism that they use in their
>fitting procedure.  In addition, I thought the sound quality was
>exceptional.  We even compared the aid with some newer circuits on
>the market and I found the Senso to be the clearest, even with background
>noise mixed in.

How old is the circuitry in the Senso?

How do I, or my audiologist, get in touch with Widex?

Ken