Job Center clarification

Chuck Lytle c8man at ix.netcom.com
Mon May 13 01:11:10 EST 1996

Jeffrey G. Sirianni wrote:

> In article <199605070335.UAA02543 at dfw-ix1.ix.netcom.com>, uncaudio at IX.NETCOM.COM (Jennifer Lantz) says:
> >
> >I did state that I thought it was great. What I really was trying to
> >convey was that it was better. In Dallas, the job center consisted of
> >people tacking their resumes over each another.
>
> As long as we are on this subject, I was wondering in SLC (standing in
> line), if the 1 reply terminal and 2 reading terminals for personal
> messages, was an advance in technology and ease over the pinned up
> envelopes in Dallas.  Thoughts ??
>
> Jeff Sirianni     @(((<{
> University of Texas at Austin
> Communication Sciences and Disorders
> CMA, 2nd Floor Clinic
> Austin, TX  78712-1089
> sirianni at uts.cc.utexas.edu
> jgsaudio at aol.com

It might have been an advance in technology but now without glitches.  I
checked for messages and found none.  Then I looked myself up in the
system and couldn't find me.  I had a friend try to find me, too, to no
avail.  Even if friends might have wanted to reach me, they couldn't
have.  In my case, pinned-up envelopes would have been better!

Mary Lytle, MSPA, FAAA