CIC's..Worth it?

higgins at DEDOT.COM higgins at DEDOT.COM
Sat May 11 08:31:28 EST 1996

Well...I would like more CIC input...Are many of you finding they do
break down more often?...Any users out there with comments...My
patient's seem to love the aid but have constant problems?...We're
thinking of bundling in a 3 year warranty package...Any ideas?
Life is precious...Enjoy the adventure...GG