Job Center clarification

Jeffrey G. Sirianni sirianni at uts.cc.utexas.edu
Fri May 10 14:36:34 EST 1996

In article <199605070335.UAA02543 at dfw-ix1.ix.netcom.com>, uncaudio at IX.NETCOM.COM (Jennifer Lantz) says:

>I did state that I thought it was great. What I really was trying to
>convey was that it was better. In Dallas, the job center consisted of
>people tacking their resumes over each another.

As long as we are on this subject, I was wondering in SLC (standing in
line), if the 1 reply terminal and 2 reading terminals for personal
messages, was an advance in technology and ease over the pinned up
envelopes in Dallas.  Thoughts ??

Jeff Sirianni     @(((<{
University of Texas at Austin
Communication Sciences and Disorders