We are looking for the "exceptional" audiologist!

HearWHAC HearWHAC at netins.net
Wed May 8 22:48:51 EST 1996

One of our audiologists learned yesterday her husband is being transferred
to Spain. This was totally unexpected. So we now have an unusual opportunity
available. Our audiologists are career oriented and we rarely have an
opening. They have total freedom, they manage their own practices, they each
have approximately 1,000 of their own patients for whom they provide hearing
aid care, they are highly paid (upper five figures or more), we use the
latest equipment and computers, our administrative office has a registered
FDA hearing aid manufacturer on site. Obviously it is a model hearing aid
dispensing practice. Our firm celebrated its 50th anniversary in February!
Our professional staff is extremely competent and works well together. The
support staff has been with us for many years and is also extremely
competent and “people” oriented!

The person we select must be a caring, competent and experienced audiologist
who enjoys seeing many patients each day and finding solutions for their
hearing needs. Our standards are high, but the rewards are great! It is a
fun career, not just a job!

Send an e-mail to me at HearWHAC at netins.net or
write me, Paul Woodard, President/CEO, Woodard Hearing Aid Centers, 4217
University Avenue, Des Moines IA 50311 or
call me at (515) 255-2300.

Paul ;-)