Investment question

Ronald Blumer blumer at panix.com
Tue May 7 19:57:42 EST 1996

Much as I hate to try to make money from other people's problems, it has
always seemed to me that hearing aids are a major growth industry. (I
look at all those young people blasting their brains out with their
walkmans.)

If one were to invest in a company which made hearing aids, which would
you suggest.  Which is the largest or most innovative company.

Ron Blumer