What's aids are you using?

Gary Gams higgins at DEDOT.COM
Tue May 7 09:09:36 EST 1996

I'd like to know just what instruments your using and with what success...We've been primarily fitting BTE's,
but that now seems to be changing...With Resound's canal and Oticon's MicroFocus we are starting to fit more
canal aids...We've used CIC's on occasion but really feel there's a maintenance problem....Seems they break
down much more often than other aids...Is anyone else experiencing this problem?...Those patients who wear them
seem happy...And our free field verification show good results...We fit Resound/Oticon/Phonak/3M as well as
some Starkey's and an occasional GHI...I look forward to your responses...GG