Job Center clarification

Jennifer Lantz uncaudio at IX.NETCOM.COM
Mon May 6 22:35:48 EST 1996

I did state that I thought it was great. What I really was trying to
convey was that it was better. In Dallas, the job center consisted of
people tacking their resumes over each another. It was just nice to see
it make a step forward. I agree that it needs to improve, but then
again, what doesn't? I too am still searching for a CFY. I am looking
just about anywhere. Email me if you need/know of a CFY. Thanks
Jennifer Lantz