expressive language testing in French

adubrofs adubrofs at ccs.carleton.ca
Thu May 2 15:48:57 EST 1996

Hello all:
I am looking for an expressive language test in French, geared for
preschoolers, similar to the EOWVPT.
There is one called TEST de langage, by Dudley & Delage (1980), published
by Les editions de l'ABC. I have been unable to find this, and I am
looking for something which can be used instead. Please email me
privately if you have any info.
Thanks.

Anne Dubrofsky                  /\_  _|             |    -/\/\-
adubrofs at ccs.carleton.ca        ] [ \, ][         ][       ][